• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,474
  • Views Views: Views 52,716
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back bro !!! :hs:

Hope you know me :lol::lol::lol:
Hell yeah. Know you since 2015. Just few months after i joined, you were promoted to Mod position \
Remember when Tata Sky Gave all channels for free in May 2015 ? That and the next subsequent months were the best time of my forum life. Tata Sky section was our home back then :hrt:
---------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back to the Team!
One of the things i missed was those intellectual conversations with you!
We were very sad over this news. Good Bye Sadiq and Saj Bros From The Team
You have come at the right time. :smile2:
Don't worry, i have got your back. Hopefully they will also come back soon. :win:
Welcome back bro
Mine name Changed
But for some reasons i still recognized you. If i am not wrong, one of your earliest username was prashanta or something similar
Hey congrats buddy gud to see ur name in Pink color 🙂🙂😍😍👍👍 & welcome back too 🙂🙂👍👍

I'm Gobinaath hope u know or remember me 😅😅👍👍
Welcome back bro...☺
Hoping that you remember me as well...(chances are less)..:lol:
Hello @ABCDEFGH hopefully you remember me 😉
Ya, i remember you all. :wink2:
Welcome back to the team @ABCDEFGH bro, hope you remember me. Once we had fights for a long period. That time, I was with the name of 'Pranab'.
Ya, recognized you thanks to your DP long ago. :blush2::lol:
Welcome Back To Dream Team @ABCDEFGH Bro :welcome:
Thanks man, good to see you in pink.
Back with BANG.. #justfilmy..

Happy to see you back in team bhai..

Congrats and Best wishes 👍👍
Bhai Bhai Bhai Bhai Bhai! 🙌
We stay so close that we should meet already

Last edited:
Remember when Tata Sky Gave all channels for free in May 2015 ? That and the next subsequent months were the best time of my forum life. Tata Sky section was our home back then :hrt:
My home too. Earlier my browser bookmark was the TS section. Starting with the addition of Malayalam channels in 2013, then the offer you mentioned above, then the drama about the removal of Sony channels (the one that never happened, not the 2018 one that did happen), and finally the addition of hundreds of channels in October 2015 to make TS the #1 DTH by channel count, I always started my daily DDF browsing from the TS forum. Nowadays I hardly touch that forum, or any DTH forum. :sleepy2:
I don't remember u Bro. Welcome 🙏💐💐💐Do u remember me?
Only in the past few months you have become active! How do you expect him to remember? :lol:

Last edited:
My home too. Earlier my browser bookmark was the TS section. Starting with the addition of Malayalam channels in 2013, then the offer you mentioned above, then the drama about the removal of Sony channels (the one that never happened, not the 2018 one that did happen), and finally the addition of hundreds of channels in October 2015 to make TS the #1 DTH by channel count, I always started my daily DDF browsing from the TS forum. Nowadays I hardly touch that forum, or any DTH forum. :sleepy2:

Only in the past few months you have become active! How do you expect him to remember? :lol:
ahhh !!!

Those Golden Days !!!
Waking up at 5 AM to see which channel has been migrated to MPEG4 and which Transponder FEC has been changed for more bandwidth with @Gssran bro's updates.

Welcome back bro 😋😉
Welcome back to team @ABCDEFGH Bro :)
Welcome back to the team A2H bro.:)
Welcome Back @ABCDEFGH Bro :kiss2::)(y)
Awww..... i missed you guys:hrt:

then the drama about the removal of Sony channels (the one that never happened, not the 2018 one that did happen),
I remember that very well. Happened in 2015.

Welcome back @ABCDEFGH bro.☺
You don't know me but I know you very well. I've seen your posts when I used to visit here as a guest before January 2018.
Awww... gave a smile on my face

Welcome back to the team @ABCDEFGH bro .. Hope you remember me :blush2: I've Welcome you last 2 times when you posted after months in DDF :LOL:
heh, Thanks :blush2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom