DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
After some trial and error I find that it's my which is preventing it in my Chrome desktop.

@Bapun bro : When we click on a thread Forum stats it is opening the first page of that thread. It should open the last post of that thread I think.

you can try clicking on mark forums read and then click a thread
Capture.png

After some trial and error I find that it's my which is preventing it in my Chrome desktop.

@Bapun bro : When we click on a thread Forum stats it is opening the first page of that thread. It should open the last post of that thread I think.

Bro u have unread post in thread statistics means then if u click it goes to last msg else it'll go 1st post of the thread only bro

To check the unread msg in thread stas. arrow mark in prefix of the thread in red color like this >> else it's in blue color >>

Last edited:
Bro u have unread post in thread statistics means then if u have click means it goes to last msg else it'll go 1st post of the thread only bro

To check the unread msg in that thread arrow mark in prefix of the thread in red color like this >> else it's in blue color >>

Thanks bro.... I also didn't know about the color change :)

The font in new theme is very bad. Please change it to Google font which comes with clear type enabled. Also please move post date/time to top. Its very confusing now.

And please allow to select default theme or new theme. Don't force users to use new theme. Some members may have gotten used to the default theme during these days.

Last edited:
forum staff can add more emojis - simple xml right ? :) , next spam filters should be added as xenoforo dont deal with it properly and you guys have to change the base default theme to some thing fancy as the previous dreamdth them [check titanfall unoffical theme as reference he just played with color and icons ].

gifv support will be nice :) can reduce signature gif size overall we would get a rich experience.

was once a mobile forum mod so i know these things a little ^^

Last edited:
However some people never do any appriciation if we do something good and when they dislike something, suddenly they became active and start pointing out fingers towards you. Yes, i am talking about @ShivRaJ . I don't know why but i felt very bad due to this, hence speaking this. Be whatever good you are, some people never get that and have issues with you. Such nature is of him i felt. He never appriciate anyones good work but do find negativity. He used to be good and friendly in his earlier days, but now not like that. Sad to see this!:cry:

Anyways, leaving those issues apart - i have felt this look has been liked by more people. So keeping it for sometime, until we get something real better.(y)

Best Regards,
Bapun

May be you are thinking i am not appropriate your work because i am not mentioned this in my post. But you are thinking wrong i like your work and new theme only I just want to say make separate sticky and unsticky thread

May be you are thinking i am not appropriate your work because i am not mentioned this in my post. But you are thinking wrong i like your work and new theme only I just want to say make separate sticky and unsticky thread

But why u forgot to congrats other works bro .. I never seeing such posts in recent times from u bro

Last edited:
Yes, I am using. Please tell me if you find.

@Bapun Raz bhai, normal font not set yet, also not added space or anything in sticked & normal threads. Yes there is pinned for sticky thread. But space between skicked & normal threads will be great in my opinion.

Please bro if possible then add it.

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom