• Views: Views 5,588
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As notified previously, DreamDTH Mobile Apps for iOS & Android are are scheduled for withdrawal from app stores of Apple & Google by 19th of this month.

There are several reasons behind it:
  • Apps were being supported by 3rd party developers which caused incompatibility with many essential forum functions & features
  • App developers were no longer updating the app (~ 4 months and no updates)
  • We were paying for the app but were not getting security patches nor any kind of updates time to time from the app developing company
How mobile app users going to be affected with it?
  • Not much affected, only those who were used to with the app browsing might feel odd to browse using mobile web browsers for sometime initially
Whats happening next to the forum?
  • Nothing will happen to the forum, they still be safe & intact as they are now along with your information (posts, threads, likes, profiles etc.)
  • We can focus even more on the forum development as app were in need of additional resources we were not able to focus on forum development fully
  • We are always trying to provide a better user experience (UX) on both mobile & PC devices, since both devices users are important for us
  • You can notice, we have made the mobile web browser based UX to app like which will give you app like feeling on mobile devices itself
What do you need to do?
  • Basically nothing more than uninstalling the app from your phone to save some space
  • App will show a blocked/error notice afterwards the cancellation and you won't be able to sign in using it
  • You can just stop using the app on the scheduled date, or it will stop working the other day in its own
  • Users are requested to cooperate and continue visiting dreamdth.com forums via mobile web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, UC, Opera etc. to gain & share knowledge

Kind Regards,
DDF Team

:(:(:(

Will miss you sure :':)':)'(

What abt Tapatalk bro we can browse ddf there ??

Ok, I need to go back to Tapatalk and get bombarded with ads then!

Sad news. As i hardly browse the Forum via browser..
I browse it through Tapatalk..
Will take some days to get habitual to browse through Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock