Breaking DSPORT back with Discovery; Lex Sportel is out of the deal.

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 344
  • Views: Views 59,396
You are out of your mind. Which sports have been sexualized? Closest thing I can think of is Lingerie Legends Football League which is just shame but what did it actually promoted? NFL is much bigger sporting property. It's doesn't need some cheap exposure.

Sexist nature in sports doesn't exist in 21st century. Only thing sexist about current sporting climate is lack of equal pay.
So you don't actually watch any international sports.

Most male dominated sports use women for their s#x appeal in foreign countries.

This is a huge issue.

Football, basketball, WWE, etc. Literally everything.

The women are there just to excite viewers based on s#x appeal.
WWE is soap opera. So it doesn't qualify as sports. Combat sports like MMA and Boxing indeed has ring girls just for the beauty. I don't they are there to distract or to appeal to watch that sport. I don't think people spend thousands of dollars on pay per views for just watching ring girls.

Coming to football and basketball you are being ridiculous. In US cheerleading is considered art. Students gets scholarship on same. There are both male and female cheerleaders. I don't get how you feel this sexualized.

WWE is soap opera. So it doesn't qualify as sports. Combat sports like MMA and Boxing indeed has ring girls just for the beauty. I don't they are there to distract or to appeal to watch that sport. I don't think people spend thousands of dollars for just watching ring girls.

Coming to football and basketball you are being ridiculous. In US cheerleading is considered art. Students gets scholarship on same. There are both male and female cheerleaders.
Can you hear yourself? Cheerleaders in USA for major teams are barely paid anything and many times not at all. You have no idea about reality.
And male cheerleaders? Please. Its like tokenism.

Please go and read who and for what I responded to in the first place.

Can you hear yourself? Cheerleaders in USA for major teams are barely paid anything and many times not at all. You have no idea about reality.
And male cheerleaders? Please. Its like tokenism.

Please go and read who and for what I responded to in the first place.
I read it loud and clear. As a sports lover I also got offended with what you posted. What do you mean women are there to excite viewers? This is just you being a sexist here. Have you never seen any sporting event by women? I recommend watching football of US women team.

I read it loud and clear. As a sports lover I also got offended with what you posted. What do you mean women are there to excite viewers? This is just you being a sexist here. Have you never seen any sporting event featuring women?
I obviously have and I didn't talk about them, but there are issues there as well (ex: Tennis and its rules for women's skirts to be skimpy. See Wimbledon controversies).

But at this point I am quite sure you have never seen any sports or can even comprehend what I said since you barely notice the sexism emanating from foreign countries that's slammed right into your face. You enjoy it even. That's one of the highest forms of sexism. Normalizing this behaviour is not done.

PS: I am ending this.

Last edited:
I obviously have and I didn't talk about them, but there are issues there as well (ex: Tennis and its rules for women's skirts to be skimpy).

But at this point I am quite sure you have never seen any sports or can even comprehend what I said since you barely notice the sexism emanating from foreign countries that's slammed right into your face. You enjoy it even. That's one of the highest forms of sexism. Normalizing this behaviour is not done.
Tennis is one of my favourite sport. Atleast don't defame it. It's not about attire. It's about comfortability of the athletes. If you have problem with skirts of female athletes. You should also have problem with shorts of male atheletes as well.

End of discussion from me as well as it went way off topic here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock