Breaking DSPORT back with Discovery; Lex Sportel is out of the deal.

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 344
  • Views: Views 59,488
Tennis is one of my favourite sport. Atleast don't defame it. It's not about attire or sexuality. It's about comfortability of the athletes. If you have problem with skirts of female athletes. You should also have problem with shorts of male atheletes.

End of discussion from me as well as it went way off topic here.
You don't even understand the basic difference between defaming something and pointing out the sexist parts of it and wanting it to be reformed instead. I love Cricket, TT, Tennis, Football, Chess, etc. If I were you, I'd be offended that the people running my favourite sports have institutionalized sexism instead of bashing someone for stating the facts.

Anurag Kashyap once said masala movies are needed to finance movies with great content. Sports broadcasters needs to learn from this. Instead of overpaying for cricket. Broadcasters should buy cricket rights at reasonable price and invest some profit in niche sports to be relevant.

You don't even understand the basic difference between defaming something and pointing out the sexist parts of it and wanting it to be reformed instead. I love Cricket, TT, Tennis, Football, Chess, etc. If I were you, I'd be offended that the people running my favourite sports have institutionalized sexism instead of bashing someone for stating the facts.

In western / other nations, Sportswome

Dresses/ attired in various sports are basically tuned due to neccessities of the sporting disciplines.

Shorts / swimwears are worn for free body movement. You cannot basically play professional cricket in shorts, because of various protection equipments one has to wear.

TT or table tennis or in the case if lawn tennis, players wear shorts / tees for speedy reflexes.

Dude, no true sports lover doesn't go to watch / pay for sports for viewing girls in skimpy dresses. They go for the dedication, excitement and the thrill of the sport.

11 Famous Men Who Used to Be Cheerleaders

The above list of male cheerleaders include whos who of USA politics.

Cheerleading itself is a very competitive , dangerous and dedicated discipline in itself.

Sexism is only in pay disparity.

FB cover updated, but LOGO removed!
GvNNGm9.jpg

In western / other nations, Sportswome

Dresses/ attired in various sports are basically tuned due to neccessities of the sporting disciplines.

Shorts / swimwears are worn for free body movement. You cannot basically play professional cricket in shorts, because of various protection equipments one has to wear.

TT or table tennis or in the case if lawn tennis, players wear shorts / tees for speedy reflexes.

Dude, no true sports lover doesn't go to watch / pay for sports for viewing girls in skimpy dresses. They go for the dedication, excitement and the thrill of the sport.

11 Famous Men Who Used to Be Cheerleaders

The above list of male cheerleaders include whos who of USA politics.

Cheerleading itself is a very competitive , dangerous and dedicated discipline in itself.

Sexism is only in pay disparity.
Its like people have short attention spans and have no idea about the world.

Where did I talk about female sports really? I'm talking about eye candies in male sports who have no right to be there but are still made to dance in skimpy clothes for the men. Female sports have their own can of worms, but atleast accept that male sports have denigrated women to be eye candies and nothing else.

PS: Read some news and follow female sportswomen to know their tribulations in foreign countries.

We need some good sports channels and sports like NFL, MLB, X games, NASCAR and Indy 500 we need a change apart from cricket we are so bored with the highlights of same at least we support a new channel we need a change.
What is MLB

Tennis is one of my favourite sport. Atleast don't defame it. It's not about attire. It's about comfortability of the athletes. If you have problem with skirts of female athletes. You should also have problem with shorts of male atheletes as well.

End of discussion from me as well as it went way off topic here.
DSPORT Please buy the telecast rights for WTA tour. I already missed Brisbane International, ASB Classic and Shenzhen Open, And now Hobart International.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock