DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - January 2020 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 5,550

The BEST DTH of the Month of January 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tata Sky deserves the vote, they added highest number of channels, reduced HD connection price and added long awaiting Turner Family HD plus pack. Tata Sky has started new year nicely :tup:
I wonder how come they deserve is it for collecting rs.153 ncf against second connection,pushing imperative profit,TRAI had to intervene to establish price cap

Reactions: KGF
I wonder how come they deserve is it for collecting rs.153 ncf against second connection,pushing imperative profit,TRAI had to intervene to establish price cap
This thread is to choose best DTH operator on the basis of their performance during the entire month. Full NCF on multi TV connection was not started in January 2020, it was done last year.

This thread is to choose best DTH operator on the basis of their performance during the entire month. Full NCF on multi TV connection was not started in January 2020, it was done last year.
I liked your article last month highlighting the performance every month. Hopefully, next month onwards article on performance comes out before poll to avoid confusion.

Interesting ,I Should have stayed out from casting mine if cost is not a criterion

Cost is also a criteria, provided the cost impact happens in the month that the poll is happening.
Disagree. Cost impact happens every single month since we pay the bill every month as well.

Value given at various price points should also be considered while voting.

Disagree. Cost impact happens every single month since we pay the bill every month as well.

Value given at various price points should also be considered while voting.
Yes that was my Point NCF and Prices for channel are FIxed by TRAI and Brodacasters ,Wondering what Tata sky did exceedingly well in gaining so many votes. Besides we all know its Premier service they are known for

Reactions: KGF
You seem to have misunderstood. By impact, I meant change (Positive or Negative). It's not only with respect to the monthly charges, it can be anything. For instance, Tata Sky reduced their HD STB price this month, that's a cost impact. The point that was highlighted in the thread before was, one can't vote based on the monthly charges they are paying constantly every month, for instance multi TV NCF on TS or d2h. That's not how the poll works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock