DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - January 2020 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 5,547

The BEST DTH of the Month of January 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have misunderstood. By impact, I meant change (Positive or Negative). It's not only with respect to the monthly charges, it can be anything. For instance, Tata Sky reduced their HD STB price this month, that's a cost impact. The point that was highlighted in the thread before was, one can't vote based on the monthly charges they are paying constantly every month, for instance multi TV NCF on TS or d2h. That's not how the poll works.
Hi Siva Bro,STB price reduction is one time impact like purchase cost ,How about Maintenance cost thats subscription cost paid each month,No matter what discount we get for STB purchase ,shouldn't we not worry about paying rs100 more month after month just for NCF alone if i have Two connections. Isn't Cost Subscription overshadowed here, actually cost of ownership must have higher weightage in my opinion,Not to Counter here but thats Honest feeling ,Everyone knows Tata sky is Premier service provider thats a open secrect they make ppl pay even to move a stone aside .

Last edited:
Reactions: KGF
Hi Siva Bro,STB price reduction is one time impact like purchase cost ,How about Maintenance cost thats subscription cost paid each month,No matter what discount we get for STB purchase ,shouldn't we not worry about paying rs100 more month after month just for NCF alone if i have Two connections. Isn't Cost Subscription overshadowed here, actually cost of ownership must have higher weightage in my opinion,Not to Counter here but thats Honest feeling ,Everyone knows Tata sky is Premier service provider thats a open secrect they make ppl pay even to move a stone aside .
That is why one can vote only in that month for that particular change (STB price reduction). I understand your problem bro. But this poll is after the fact. You own the DTH despite knowing it's pricing policies. You made the choice, being fully aware of the costs. That doesn't mean you will blame it every month by not voting to it, despite them doing good in a given month by adding channels or reducing product costs, etc. Let's not extend this further.

That is why one can vote only in that month for that particular change (STB price reduction). I understand your problem bro. But this poll is after the fact. You own the DTH despite knowing it's pricing policies. You made the choice, being fully aware of the costs. That doesn't mean you will blame it every month by not voting to it, despite them doing good in a given month by adding channels or reducing product costs, etc. Let's not extend this further.
I dont have TS bro,Nor will i vote any more ,to highlight pros is good & cons is blaming great,,not interested to discuss on it further : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock