DTH of the Month March - 2017 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 166
  • Views: Views 16,747

The BEST DTH of the Month of March 2017 is????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of The Month March - 2017

Optimus_Prime said:
Publicity stunt....:lol :lol
actually every DTH done their best part last month.
Airtel and Dish tv both added almost same no. of HD channels.
D2H added 39 SD channels...
So I've opted for NOTA. Every one is winner...

but u cud have chosen airtel...

afterall u r enjoying the chnls they ve added..... :lol

Generally NOTA is given when u can't decide a better option among the WORST available option.... During election we choose NOTA if none of the candidate according to us is good enough to contest the election.... But @op bro u gave NOTA option coz u can't decide the BEST among the good which is wrong according to me.... This is my personal opinion... Nt targeting anyone.... coz ur vote ur rights.... :)

actually I thought Airtel is going to win the contest by large number so 1vote will not decide the championship.... And acc to my view all are winner this month so opted for NOTA.

shawl_who said:
yeah... OP bro didnt took d voting seriously, hence he looses rights for demanding any new chnls on ADTV. :dodgy

aisa mat boliye Prabhu Ji...

Optimus bro aka Pranabendu dada apni vote ta NOTA te diye e ki korlen ? Eta thik holo na. Airtel eto channel add korlo aar apni tao khusi hote parlen na. #laughing aloud. Apnar ADTV k vote dewa uchit chilo jodio ami mone kori vote dewa ekta personal right jeta force kora uchit noy.

English Translation: Optimus bro what have you done by giving your vote to NOTA ? This was not right. Airtel added so many channels and still it could not satisfy you. #laughing aloud. You should have given your vote to ADTV though I feel that voting is a personal right which should not be forced upon any one.

For Sun Direct, 2 PSujith's voted. Remembering of an earlier incident where haipawans bro used to do these cheap things by creating multiple accounts and voting for sun direct from every account. Requesting mods and team to check.

Bishnu15 said:
For Sun Direct, 2 PSujith's voted. Remembering of an earlier incident where haipawans bro used to do these cheap things by creating multiple accounts and voting for sun direct from every account. Requesting mods and team to check.

Thanks we also noticed the same n soon action will be taken against him :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock