DTH of the Month March - 2017 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 166
  • Views: Views 16,923

The BEST DTH of the Month of March 2017 is????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of The Month March - 2017

Tha.RP8 said:
My first criteria for voting is always no of hd added - no of hd removed. Unless there is close competition in this criteria, I don't usually consider others. So this month my vote goes undisputedly to airtel.

I voted for the same;)

Airtel rocks all the way in March month..:eek:hya :eek:hya

My vote is for DishTV for adding new channels and introducing very well designed offers too.
Paise ki Bcahat + HD channels

Airtel leading now, but can't say because sun and dishtv have a vote bank and they would never vote for adtv.

Looking one side winner ADTV:)

Gobinaath said:
Team bros plz check this below id ..

We are discussing about it. The user has not logged in for a while from his old ID. So he might have lost the credentials for login. We would be merging the ID once getting confirmation from the user.

He is an old user so i can recognise his name.

Tha.RP8 said:
because sun and dishtv have a vote bank and they would never vote for adtv.
Why are you always negative, I have Tata Sky HD and DishTV HD in my fraternal and maternal village. But, never differentiation while voting for others.
By ur these words I'm also come in that circumstance of being biased towards my own DTH.
I voted for SD for HD channels addition.
I voted for ADTV last time when added HD channels and for 199 plan movie channels addition.
... and continue voting without getting biased.

I voted for ADTV for adding HD channels and new tps from ses 9.
Hope they will add remaining HD channels within april and will win april month competition too.

Wewake bro RDTV also added new games. Since games has been considered for ADTV it will be considered for RDTV too.

hike said:
Why are you always negative, I have Tata Sky HD and DishTV HD in my fraternal and maternal village. But, never differentiation while voting for others.
By ur these words I'm also come in that circumstance of being biased towards my own DTH.
I voted for SD for HD channels addition.
I voted for ADTV last time when added HD channels and for 199 plan movie channels addition.
... and continue voting without getting biased.

I'm not talking about you. Sorry if you thought otherwise. There are a few fanboys. You'd know who they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock