DTH of the Month - November 2015 | TATA SKY

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 11,009

The BEST DTH of the Month of November 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - November 2015

Vivek.d2h said:
Poll is needed guyz:)
by this we know which dth Performanced best this month:k:tup

Yes but bro Some members not voting to best Performence dth

@GODMAN @Goutham bro do u think monthly poll is not needed means report it or post a thread in Talk To Team section .. Btw @GODMAN plz edit the image in your first post .. Quote image in post is against DDF Forum Rules :k ..

Vivek.d2h said:
Poll is needed guyz:)
by this we know which dth Performanced best this month:k:tup

poll is needed .k. i agree..:k but, no activity in reliance tv..:angry but one voted.. what is the use of this...?:huh

please enable only activity dth's are in poll... :k

no activity means.. this is not allowed to poll..:no.

Vivek.d2h said:
Voted for No. 1 dth Tata sky:tup:luv:clap:clap
Coz of best pic quility,best offer,highest no of HD channel,Good service,fast addition and specialy for Good addition job this year.:luv:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:k
D2h totly dispointed us and that too on my most favourite festival Diwali.:angry:angry:sp:p:p:wall:wall:':)':)':)dodgy:dodgy

Edit Spelling bro ;) ;)

sayan.sunny said:
Some dth really have good performance, so serious member should not use nota, actually mebers voted nota because their favourite dth didnt played wel this month and they never appriciate others good work..

Agreed with you.

Anup Tiwari said:
bro you are not right. i voted many time for other dth. i am using only d2h. but i didn't caste my vote to d2h long time. but this time i didn't like any dth for month

He is talking about the members voted for NOTA. Did you vote for NOTA this time?

To the members who are complaining that poll is not useful or members are voting for their favorite DTH:

Poll is needed every month. Even the DTH companies are keeping an eye in forums. So, this will let them know if their customers are satisfied with their services or not.

If some members are blindly voting for their favorite DTH, we can't stop them. But if 2 out of 20 persons are doing so, we can't stop other 18 genuine voters from choosing the best DTH of the month.

Sadiq said:
To the members who are complaining that poll is not useful or members are voting for their favorite DTH:
Poll is needed every month. Even the DTH companies are keeping an eye in forums. So, this will let them know if their customers are satisfied with their services or not.
If some members are blindly voting for their favorite DTH, we can't stop them. But if 2 out of 20 persons are doing so, we can't stop other 18 genuine voters from choosing the best DTH of the month.

i am agree with u bro.:k
but, in the span of month no activity dth is not allowed in the poll...
how to allowed... any reason...
:huh

GODMAN said:
Wewake bro
i think no use of this dth performance review

Examble =>
RDTV No Performance from this month, But Adithya Vikram Voted to RDTV :skd
So what is the use of this dth performance review

Agree brother... But some users need to know how other DTHs performed :tup It doesn't matter whether users are following these statistics or not... am here performing my duty which may be beneficial to some members :) :tup

Sadiq said:
Agreed with you.

He is talking about the members voted for NOTA. Did you vote for NOTA this time?

yas i voted for NOTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock