DTH of the Month - November 2015 | TATA SKY

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 11,006

The BEST DTH of the Month of November 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - November 2015

Anup Tiwari said:
yas i voted for NOTA

Okay. So, you can explain him, me and all of us why you voted NOTA when other DTH are having some good performance bro.. Please.

@Sadiq bro Those who are members Voted for NOTA should have be Explained .. But at the same time what about RDTV Vote @Adithya Vikram bro every Month voting for Rdtv .. In the first post @wewake bro clearly mention this month rdtv "No Activity" then how he voted for rdtv is there any valid point is there to vote for Rdtv this month?? ..

SaiLaxman said:
@Sadiq bro Those who are members Voted for NOTA should have be Explained .. But at the same time what about RDTV Vote @Adithya Vikram bro every Month voting for Rdtv .. In the first post @wewake bro clearly mention this month rdtv "No Activity" then how he voted for rdtv is there any valid point is there to vote for Rdtv this month?? ..
We can't control anyone here from voting a particular option including NOTA. Since Anup bro involved in the discussion, I am asking him the reason.

Like that I can ask Aditya too. But we can't remove the vote.

Sadiq said:
We can't control anyone here from voting a particular option including NOTA. Since Anup bro involved in the discussion, I am asking him the reason.

yes but I think Non performing dth shouldn't include in the poll option .. If those members want to vote for there favorite dth they may use NOTA ..

Sadiq said:

i think need to change thread title from Dth of the month to Your favourite Dth of the month

GODMAN said:
i think need to change thread title from Dth of the month to Your favourite Dth of the month
Is it because you also want to vote for your favorite DTH? No changes will be done. Whoever is genuine will vote genuinely.

shawl_who said:
though, I was thinking abt voting for ADTV, but still I m voting for TS. :k

Its shows your are in a plan to switch from Airtel to Ts.....

Ashok L said:
Its shows your are in a plan to switch from Airtel to Ts.....

yes, I m planning...
Waiting for december end, for SES9 launch. If the satellite launches successfully, then its just a matter of time... that airtel adds new HD chnls. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock