DTH of the Month - November 2015 | TATA SKY

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 11,006

The BEST DTH of the Month of November 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - November 2015

sayan.sunny said:
Some dth really have good performance, so serious member should not use nota, actually mebers voted nota because their favourite dth didnt played wel this month and they never appriciate others good work..

+1 :s:(
According to me there were 2 DTH who performed quite well in this month.
They could have voted for either of them.:dodgy

Sarkar said:
As per your logic those who have voted for NOTA are planing to switch to cable [emoji16]

:D:D I Have Noticed That Your Sense of Humor is quite Good :shy:clap

ABCDEFGH said:
+1 :s:(
According to me there were 2 DTH who performed quite well in this month.
They could have voted for either of them.:dodgy

:D:D I Have Noticed That Your Sense of Humor is quite Good :shy:clap

you are right bro [emoji6] [emoji41]

Tata Sky is the Best
Thatswhy isko lgadala toh life zingalala........;-)

Voting for Tata Sky for addition of AP HD and TLC HD,although ADTV added Fox Life HD and MM HD,but MM HD is of no use to me and Fox Life HD was not necessary when CI HD,AP HD,Movies Now HD is missing :-/ and ADTV also hiked the price so no reason to go for ADTV

NOTA Is The Power Which Is Given To The Democracy:luv:luv

But if someone votes for NOTA only because their favorite DTH didn't perform well and not interested to select other DTH which is actually performed very well, better he not participate in the poll. Or better why he selected NOTA to make his point clear like how they are explaining the reason while voting particular DTH. Anyone not explaining will be assumed that they are voting NOTA only because they don't want to vote for other DTH than their favorite DTH.

Anyhave NOTA Is Utmost Needed:k

Jaya Kumar said:
Anyhave NOTA Is Utmost Needed:k

I am not denying that. But it should not be misused. Do you agree with me?

Till now the below members voted NOTA.

Ankit Jain
Anup Tiwari
Beast
Deepu Darling
impulkits
Jaya Kumar
PRAVEENVIDEOCON
sainibro
samand
toofaan

But none of them are giving any valid reason for going to NOTA. Do you think it is correct?

I have 3 options and I should vote for all the 3.

Tata Sky: Though I am not using it, they added Animal Planet HD as a second DTH to have it. So, we should consider them as it benefits a lot of HD lovers. TLC HD is also good addition but it is coming as a third DTH.

Airtel and D2H: Both added Polimer News channel. As a Tamil customer and also as a customer of both these DTH, I am benefited and getting more neutral news.

Unfortunately, I can't vote for all 3 of them. So, I am going with the addition which is beneficiary to me. So, ADTV or D2H. I am using ADTV at my native rarely comparing my usage in D2H. I also got to know more updates about Chennai Rain in Polimer News till now.

So, voting for D2H.

Those who are thinking that I am voting my favorite DTH, sorry I can't change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock