DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 238,364
Star movies select should revamp...hope they will not shut it...
Should again start unreleased in india segment and should air Ready or not and many other fox properties...
They have so many titles to air...hope they will use them
It has been a long time I have seen fresh movies on Star movies select HD, Earlier movies were getting premiered simultaneously on Star movies & Star movies select,they have a huge library, Star movies was the only English movie channel in 90's but I don't know why they are so hesitant to telecast new movies?

It has been a long time I have seen fresh movies on Star movies select HD, Earlier movies were getting premiered simultaneously on Star movies & Star movies select,they have a huge library, Star movies was the only English movie channel in 90's but I don't know why they are so hesitant to telecast new movies?
Yeah....Ad Astra,ford vs Ferrari,nomadland,ready or not...all this more shud be reserved for star movies select...if they schedule their movies properly on both channels,no one cn beat them

But nowadays star movies r showing some diffrnt stuff....some fresh movies....today there was Get Out...tommo they r showing Oblivion...after long time...
We cn see changes on star movies which is great
Yes, i enjoyed 'Get out' yesterday what a flick it was, really different movie, Tom cruise movies are rare on TV after HBO shutdown, who will take care of minority report, edge of tomorrow, MI series?Oblivion was with star from the beginning

Yes, i enjoyed 'Get out' yesterday what a flick it was, really different movie, Tom cruise movies are rare on TV after HBO shutdown, who will take care of minority report, edge of tomorrow, MI series?Oblivion was with star from the beginning
It was with star..but later shifted to MX and & flix I guess...good its moved back to home now.
Edge of tommo is with Pix now....MI series was with Zee...but it's been long they have telecasted those...may be rights are expired.

It was with star..but later shifted to MX and & flix I guess...good its moved back to home now.
Edge of tommo is with Pix now....MI series was with Zee...but it's been long they have telecasted those...may be rights are expired.
Tom Cruise Movies Satellite Rights would be accurate
Since HBO is shut now, and Tom Cruise has done most of his films for Paramount Pictures there is a high chance that these Tom Cruise films will come on Zee. He has done few movies for Sony and Fox. But has done a considerable amount of movies for Universal, WB and Even MGM. His MGM film rights would be With Movies Now permanently while his WB and Universal films would shift between Movies Now and Star respectively

Tom Cruise Movies Satellite Rights would be accurate
Since HBO is shut now, and Tom Cruise has done most of his films for Paramount Pictures there is a high chance that these Tom Cruise films will come on Zee. He has done few movies for Sony and Fox. But has done a considerable amount of movies for Universal, WB and Even MGM. His MGM film rights would be With Movies Now permanently while his WB and Universal films would shift between Movies Now and Star respectively

Sony Pix most likely to air WB, Paramount, Universal library first.... Star/disney might have 2nd output deal for these

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock