EPG of Nat Geo HD and SD is Same After 10 Feb

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

EPG of National Geographic HD :hd and SD channel is almost same from 10 Feb on Tata Sky. Does it mean that Nat Geo is going to simulcast shows on both feeds?

If its going to happen, then its a very good news and we can hope Hindi audio feed on Nat Geo HD very soon. :)

Can other DTH users confirm the EPG of both channels?

RE: EPG of Nat Geo HD and SD is Same

Wow, It will be Awesome if it happens :eek:hya

In the past, Both the channels were simulcast only when They were showing some Special Shows like Nepal Earthquake, BSF, ...etc.

No bro... Both are different epg...

i checked, In Tata Sky both are having the same EPG tomorrow for the whole day :)

But current Asian feed of nat geo hd is good..

But it cant have Hindi audio feed until they start simulcast same shows on both feeds similar to Fox Life channel. :)

SD Snapshots:

aBHsLOq.jpg

UrP2bMH.jpg

9yTXEs9.jpg

D4KCIzb.jpg

RDTV Snapshots:

C5UQANu.jpg

3P56Uzk.jpg

sJbIpeP.jpg

hOLnxdP.jpg

xxOY7lK.jpg

viSrEi0.jpg

I trust Tata Sky EPG and I think Nat Geo is definitely going to simulcast programs on Nat Geo HD and SD similar to Nat Geo Wild HD and SD and Fox Life HD and SD. Finger crossed for Hindi audio feed on Nat Geo HD very soon. :)

DTH Fan said:
I trust Tata Sky EPG and I think Nat Geo is definitely going to simulcast programs on Nat Geo HD and SD similar to Nat Geo Wild HD and SD and Fox Life HD and SD. Finger crossed for Hindi audio feed on Nat Geo HD very soon. :)

I hope soon all language options will add bro:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock