Equipment pics :6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

RE: Installatn complete:6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

I got a new installer. He is charging Zero rupees.. :) He is joining DDF today evening :) on my referral...
He has 20 years of experience in C band field and he owns a Dish TV dth shop...

biswajit.HD said:
I got a new installer. He is charging Zero rupees.. :) He is joining DDF today evening :) on my referral...
He has 20 years of experience in C band field and he owns a Dish TV dth shop...

Ohh,cool....nice guy not charging you,should learn also so that you can track sats on your own later.

Thanks @sadiq sir and secondly @arsh : I am learning from him, today i was also installing dish with him. But it was hectic... :s

Just now i took photographs of the C band dish and also the multi lnb strip fitted to the 90 cms mcbs dish... pics coming after 2 hrs. Going to satellite vendor now, for c band discussion...

RE: Equipment :6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

As suggested by our admin, i am creating a new thread in the Dish set up section for the Installation pics, and have renamed this thread as "Equipment : 6ft C band Multi LNB Dish Set up"

The new thread will contain installation pics and will be named as "Installation : 6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up"

I am currently working on the creation of the new thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock