Error code b001 in new channels

• Thread starter Sayan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 10,236

Sayan

Reaction score
I am using infinity pack. I am getting all channels as per the package. However, the new channels those are added now are getting error code B001(no signal). Eg 224(Sony wah), BBC earth(438), Raj channels, mk channels that are recently added.
I suppose there is no issue with dish signal. Can you please suggest why this can be?

Many users have signal issues with the recently added channels... All the 29 channels will have this problem... Simple solution is to get a ticket raised for Engineer visit.

You will be charged 150. If you know about dish alignment, try to align your dish with the help of online tools. But this is risky. I won't recommend this.

When the engineer comes, please ask him to ensure all upcoming tps have signal too... If he knows the details of the upcoming tps, getting it and share it here.

Gobinaath said:
Have you tried the refresh method bro :huh:huh ..
Not really, I called up the CC bt they are insisting some tech ppl will come to check the LNB .. btw how to do the refresh .. I will give it a try

Sayan said:
Not really, I called up the CC bt they are insisting some tech ppl will come to check the LNB .. btw how to do the refresh .. I will give it a try

Ask adtv cc itself to do ur account refresh they will do else try this sms format

Send Sms: HR to 54325. from our Register Telephone Number (Chargeable sms other than Airtel sim) ..

I think its not lnb or dish allignment issue. Coz for new channels we never had allign dish or changed the lnb in the past.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock