ETV PLUS Launch Soon

RE: ETV PLUS Launching Soon

dinesh19 said:
no where it is mentioned that it is a movie channel..it says that, etv plus will air movies, reality shows..two movies per day..no serials
i mean movies are mejority content in this channel.

So ETV Plus Second Gec and ETV Cinema also their in list i got full confusion

So form ETv Bouqet of chnls enjoy :)

i think etv plus not a movie channel .some times its like maa gold type channel ..etv cinema is a movie channel

my etv friend said to me etv plus,etv cinema,etv life and etv abhi ruchi will be launch very soon.

I think they will only launch etv plus and etv life this year and ETV cinema and abhiruchulu will be dusted.

zee also got license for zee cinemalu long time ago but now they are no more interested in movie channel same goes with many channels.

digitalworld said:
I think they will only launch etv plus and etv life this year and ETV cinema and abhiruchulu will be dusted.

zee also got license for zee cinemalu long time ago but now they are no more interested in movie channel same goes with many channels.
bro now etv network only in telugu because other language channels baught by network 18 and zee is national network so dont compare with zee.so they etv must concentrat on telugu market only.

etv definately launch all these channels after panorama and prism channels renameing and moved out from hyderabad.

Deepu Darling said:
my etv friend said to me etv plus,etv cinema,etv life and etv abhi ruchi will be launch very soon.

bro any news of launch date of etv plus did u ask u r frnd

Dileep kumar said:
bro any news of launch date of etv plus did u ask u r frnd
launch date not anounced.

launch date 21-03-2015.
According to my friend ETV plus and ETV life will be launched on UGADI day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock