DTH updates Eurosport HD Added at LCN 305

eXEQeqb.jpg

lWqzJIp.jpg

Gr8, hope this fills in for vacant spot left by Sony ESPN , i think if Discovery joins Sony-Viacom then they will buy more sporting rights to combat Star Network

Hope airtel adds France24, Euro News, ABC Australia, KBS World, Arirang TV, CTGN soon.... Have written to all concerned requesting addition but sadly not happened till now. Another thing i noticed is that airtel kept LCN 149 empty and added DD Retro on 154, just to b future ready or they r planning to add DD National HD in coming days?

2ndly why is Baby TV HD part of star bouquet but none of operators adding it? Star should bring back NG People too, even missing Channel V.

Gr8, hope this fills in for vacant spot left by Sony ESPN , i think if Discovery joins Sony-Viacom then they will buy more sporting rights to combat Star Network

Hope airtel adds France24, Euro News, ABC Australia, KBS World, Arirang TV, CTGN soon.... Have written to all concerned requesting addition but sadly not happened till now. Another thing i noticed is that airtel kept LCN 149 empty and added DD Retro on 154, just to b future ready or they r planning to add DD National HD in coming days?

2ndly why is Baby TV HD part of star bouquet but none of operators adding it? Star should bring back NG People too, even missing Channel V.
Before foreign channels addition, airtel should must add southern pending channels. It's really sad to see still they are behind d2h in south channels count, though ADTV have enough space to add new channels. Especially they should add Indiacast channels.

Before foreign channels addition, airtel should must add southern pending channels. It's really sad to see still they are behind d2h in south channels count, though ADTV have enough space to add new channels. Especially they should add Indiacast channels.
As long as &xplor HD is exclusive to ADTV I will always envy ADTV, whether or not MTV Beats HD and other Indiacast channels get added. Personally this matters most.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock