Eutelsat 33B started @33 e (benefit for India)

Yeah.. I was abt to post this news. Will try to catch this bird in the evening. :)

This sateliite was launched in 2002, so I doubt it will last too long, with expected lifetime of 12 yrs. :(

But, so far, we can enjoy few more channels, as the beam has gud coverage in India. :eek:hya

shawl_who said:
Yeah.. I was abt to post this news. Will try to catch this bird in the evening. :)

This sateliite was launched in 2002, so I doubt it will last too long, with expected lifetime of 12 yrs. :(

But, so far, we can enjoy few more channels, as the beam has gud coverage in India. :eek:hya

Yes, and its best part is that it seems it will carry european channels. :)

Trying my best for atleast 2 hours but can't find this satelite in Baroda , Gujarat in my 6 feet solid dish . I catch pakset on 38 east & badr at 26 east , no satelite found between them . If anyone catch this satelite pls post SS of your dish .

I also try no signal yet ,they might be testing so we have to wait for signal..The problem is only one TP with one channel ,If we get some more TP then may we get it. No signal at this moment.

Very strange...
Cud it be, that the footprints are wrongly given on flysat. :huh

They cud have posted the eutelsat 25c footprints, for 33b !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock