DDF Exclusive Example Packs Depicting The New TRAI Rules (Referring Hathway)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 12,320
But you have significantly lesser number of ads or no ads, isn't it?
Said who? For local American channels we have 6-8 minutes of ads every 30 minutes still during 12pm-12am, while 12am-8am no show from primetime repeats; its state-provided programs and loads of teleshopping. For satellite American networks its the same 6-8 minutes of ads every 30 minutes but reruns show through the night unlike local channels.
Indian channels in America have the same amount of ads back home. The only difference is that how music channels air naaptol for hours, that gets replaced with music videos here. They charge way too much for TV in America. Especially for Indian networks; it goes all the way up to $60 just for 4 channels.

Now all b ready to teach lesson to central government
Without subscribing pay
Go only for first 100 channels for at least one month

What lesson central Govt supposed to learn ? They will get 9% GST share anyway, infact this move will help DD gaining ad revenue

Can we petition TRAI to charge NCF on per channel basis ??? My pack goes upto Rs 400 that too many channels not taken

We can take help of change.org

TRAI Sec in interview said TV watching will be cheaper, i see no ones pack getting cheaper in this thread.
Yes

I am going to stick to my current monthly pack price, keep as many channels as possible with the same ₹200 budget.

Currently on non-stop pack of DishTV, with a few add ons. I would not mind leaving the premium channels, as I barely watch and my parents too don't.

Although, I lose out on many channels, I do get a lot of time to do other productive stuff. Would be shifting my AV consumption to online services like YouTube, Amazon Prime Video etc.

Although, I lose out on many channels, I do get a lot of time to do other productive stuff. Would be shifting my AV consumption to online services like YouTube, Amazon Prime Video etc.
That’s exactly what TRAI wants us to do. Watching TV is a waste of time, isn’t it? :sneaky:

Here is the pack which has most channels except the regional channels that are in my non native language. It is comparable to the Infinity pack but costs a lot more.

I only watch Telugu (Regional) channels + English News + 1 sports channel in which cricket comes. Presently, opted for South Sports (310) + HDAF (90) = 400.
According to the new TRAI order, I'll be paying 370. So, slightly lesser. But, I'll be losing all extra channels which I anyways dont watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock