DDF Exclusive Example Packs Depicting The New TRAI Rules (Referring Hathway)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 12,316
If that is the source of there revenue
Then why rumors r there that in coming days they may reduce NCF

Lunch cost varies by a wide mergin between Macdonald and a roadside dhaba so cost of doing business is not same for every operator. Mac cannot give you a lunch at rs 50 but in roadside dhaba at Rs 50 you will get so much food that you cannot eat alone. And if a new dhaba comes up he will offer same lunch at Rs 30 to bring customer

Can we petition TRAI to charge NCF on per channel basis ??? My pack goes upto Rs 400 that too many channels not taken

We can take help of change.org

TRAI Sec in interview said TV watching will be cheaper, i see no ones pack getting cheaper in this thread.

Last edited:
Can we petition TRAI to charge NCF on per channel basis ??? My pack goes upto Rs 400 that too many channels not taken

Where were you till now bro when TRAI float consultation paper and request public opinion ? You should have sent it at that time. current consultation is going on regarding OTT. You can submit your view there

TRAI Sec in interview said TV watching will be cheaper, i see no ones pack getting cheaper in this thread.
Yes bro today I was free Sunday
Did some calculations
Came to conclusions
Same as u told above

as per hathway website I have to pay this
hathway.jpg

now I am paying only 99/- for same in airtel

I am on Airtel infinity ARP plan which costs around 499/- pm.

With a similar package the new tariff would be around 800/- pm.

60% increase!!!

I think most peoples are confusing right now after Trai secretary interview bt if this Loot started peoples soon will be come on road.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock