DDF Exclusive Example Packs Depicting The New TRAI Rules (Referring Hathway)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 12,362
I think people may reduce selection of channels and restrict watching more channels inorder to control the budget.Due to the loss of ratings broadcasters compelled to reduce channel price in future.

I think people may reduce selection of channels and restrict watching more channels inorder to control the budget.Due to the loss of ratings broadcasters compelled to reduce channel price in future.

That's why Broadcasters don't want rating of their chs for next few months

This will definitely bound to happen
Many channels shut down due to loss
First Trai should and must remove NCF, they may continue 25 dd channels compulsory with nil price
Only advantage is 15 % case in court
When is hearing?

This will definitely bound to happen
Many channels shut down due to loss
First Trai should and must remove NCF, they may continue 25 dd channels compulsory with nil price
Only advantage is 15 % case in court
When is hearing?

NCF is here to stay as that's the only major revenue source for DPO from now on.

20% revenue of pay chs are nothing. Lets say you have a subscriber who subscribe Rs 100 pay ch. So as a DPO your share will only be Rs 20. out of that 55% will go to MSO. SO your share(LCO) will now become Rs 8. Situation will be worst if subscribers does not subscribe any pay chs and stick to FTA only. So your income will be nil from him. Will you run your DPO business ?

Last edited:
Currently on SunDirect Cinema + sports pack @rs 280/month.As per the new rule I have to pay around rs.400+ for my wished channels.l had eliminated many channels I am getting through the current package.

Main hope is the 15% discount and any relief in cost of Sun network channels.Languages where pay channels are more to be pay more.

Last edited:
Currently I am getting around 250 SD and 75 HD channels in TS for ₹735. As per the TRAI plan here, I will get around 100 channels including just 50 HD channels at ₹740. I have chosen mostly the broadcaster bouquets, yet the price is high with lesser number of channels.

Currently I am getting around 250 SD and 75 HD channels in TS for ₹735. As per the TRAI plan here, I will get around 100 channels including just 50 HD channels at ₹740. I have chosen mostly the broadcaster bouquets, yet the price is high with lesser number of channels.
Yes bro it's completely out of mind of Trai
They made us to watch less tv
Concentrate on other useful work

NCF is here to stay as that's the only major revenue source for DPO from now on.
If that is the source of there revenue
Then why rumors r there that in coming days they may reduce NCF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock