DDF Exclusive Example Packs Depicting The New TRAI Rules (Referring Hathway)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 12,319

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I thought it would be useful to create a thread with the example packs from the Hathway Website. I think the implementation would be similar from all the DPOs bearing differences in the NCF. Please see below custom plans I created.

Custom Plan with 74 Channels of My Choice Including FTA and Pay (Tier1 NCF):

Basepack-FTA.jpg

Custom Plan with 99 Channels of My Choice Including FTA and Pay (Tier1+Tier2 NCF):

Basepack-Tier2-FTA.jpg

It looks very clear that the new regime is going to be costly for the users as of now. It might change with the 15 percent rule implementation, but for now it's costly

Hope this helps!

It was quite evident from the out-set this was going to turn into a costly affair unless those charges come down

Hello Guys,

I thought it would be useful to create a thread with the example packs from the Hathway Website. I think the implementation would be similar from all the DPOs bearing differences in the NCF. Please see below custom plans I created.

Basepack-FTA.jpg

Custom Plan with 99 Channels of My Choice Including FTA and Pay (Tier1+Tier2 NCF):

Basepack-Tier2-FTA.jpg

It looks very clear that the new regime is going to be costly for the users as of now. It might change with the 15 percent rule implementation, but for now it's costly

Hope this helps!
So to summarise, regular TV is a very costly affair now.

I am sure those who have access to high speed internet will switch to OTT platforms. You can also watch live TV without advertisements. For those who cannot afford this or the high cable cost, they can forget their entertainment for the time being.

Not sure what would be the impact of all this in the coming elections. :unsure:

So to summarise, regular TV is a very costly affair now.

I am sure those who have access to high speed internet will switch to OTT platforms. You can also watch live TV without advertisements. For those who cannot afford this or the high cable cost, they can forget their entertainment for the time being.

Not sure what would be the impact of all this in the coming elections. :unsure:
It's time to re-launch our DVD store. 😎

Hello Guys,

Basepack-FTA.jpg

Basepack-Tier2-FTA.jpg

Hope this helps!
Telugu HD - Premium would be a bit cost effective compared to Telugu HD - Value, isn't it? Because it wouldn't require additional options of Star Channels added via A-La-Carte

I used hathway's website to create my custom plan it only costs ₹348 as opposed to my current ₹438 adtv plan. Seema like trai making a good move

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock