Exchange your HD STB with New recording STB 2222

Will you exchange your current STB?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
RCU, I guess, stands for Remote Control Unit. In the old hd zapper software update I saw this. It lets you choose between whether to use the remote the normal way (no recording buttons) or as a recording remote. It simply remaps the functionalities of some of the buttons.

manig said:
Today I exchanged my old HD Zapper with new 2222 Box.

CC told me that if I recharge with Rs. 2709, I will get new box + 6 months GoldHD. But I received only 1 month GoldHD extension. Just written to them to fix this :angry

Immediately after installation and recharge, I got SMS on mobile showing recharge due date after 6 months... but on STB and online a/c it shows only 1 month left for recharge.

Some help required:
- No matter what resolution I change in STB (720P or 1080P/I) it remains the same 1080P @50 Hz. How can I change it to 1080I @60Hz?? Its not happening. :wall

- What is RCU? Compact or Normal?

- Product Data:
Boot: 3.1
Loader: Ver 1
VM: 2.8.027

Do i need to update? How?

Thanks
RCU is remote control unit

when set to normal then arrow key will work as normal such as to move channel up down or side ways in epg section

but when compact is select i this arrow key will work as special function for pvr such as fast forward, rewind

do not need to update now its latest version for new 2222 box

I just read about RCU in the manual. Yes, its for the remote buttons as you guys said.

The box is same as the pictures posted in this thread. Half the size of old HD box. The remote is very slim.

PLEASE :'( someone tell me how to get 1080i @60Hz TV settings with this new box. In old box, I watched 1080i @60Hz. Now 50Hz is too laggy and not very sharp.

Even if I save the settings to 720p 50Hz or any other, the TV remains at 1080p @50Hz. :angry

The box is too hot. You can not touch it where the USB port is. The signals started dropping after few hours.

Any other owner having these issues?

Rcu for recording feature...with compact setting you can use up,down left, right and ok button for live chnls pause.

For due date just wait for 1 day and if problem is not solved then launch a complain about due date..they will revised it...

This 2222 STB has so many issues. It does not turn on sometimes.

Today all Kids channels are showing other channels. 501 should be Cartoon Network but its IBN... all the kids channels are showing other channels.

So as expected buggy Stb again.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Listed on their website: Digital Set Top Boxes - DTH HD Set Top Box - HD TV India - DTH Dish - Videocon D2H

uMFPJ2Y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock