External HDD not formatting with 2222 stb

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,208
kishor121 said:
how to pause live tv i have already activated recording top up but whenn ever i press pause /ok button it just popus up channel info and list wat should i do

Go to Setup -> Installation -> Box settings -> TV settings

Change RCU type to Compact. Now you can use the OK pause/play button.

Feature request written to VideoconD2H:

-----
To:
Software/Technical Staff

Hi

I would like to see following features in future software update of 2222 STB:

1. Option to format full drive or part of it. I have a 1 TB hard disk, I don't want it all to be used by Videocon 2222 STB. I want 500MB in NTFS format so I can store videos and data from my PC.

Please add this option in your software to format given space only. The software should ask if we want 250MB or 500MB or 1TB or whatever space for recording as DVR. The rest should be left empty.

2. There should be an option to disable sound (*) and language (#) changing buttons on the RF remote. These are pressed often accidentally.

I advise the option to change sounds should be shifted in Setup. And the (*) button on remote should be associated with RECORDING LIBRARY. This would make easy to access recordings.

3. What is the Ethernet port for? Please make some use of it.

4. Picture resolution does not change. It remains a 1080p @50Hz on my TV. Please fix this.

Thanks
Mani
-----

manig said:
Feature request written to VideoconD2H:

-----
To:
Software/Technical Staff

Hi

I would like to see following features in future software update of 2222 STB:

1. Option to format full drive or part of it. I have a 1 TB hard disk, I don't want it all to be used by Videocon 2222 STB. I want 500MB in NTFS format so I can store videos and data from my PC.

Please add this option in your software to format given space only. The software should ask if we want 250MB or 500MB or 1TB or whatever space for recording as DVR. The rest should be left empty.

2. There should be an option to disable sound (*) and language (#) changing buttons on the RF remote. These are pressed often accidentally.

I advise the option to change sounds should be shifted in Setup. And the (*) button on remote should be associated with RECORDING LIBRARY. This would make easy to access recordings.

3. What is the Ethernet port for? Please make some use of it.

4. Picture resolution does not change. It remains a 1080p @50Hz on my TV. Please fix this.

Thanks
Mani
-----

Did the technical staff gave any valuable reply to you?

manig said:
Go to Setup -> Installation -> Box settings -> TV settings

Change RCU type to Compact. Now you can use the OK pause/play button.

actually yesterday night i figure out that but thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock