Seeking Help Facing signal unstabilty on tata sky hd box

• Thread starter Thread starter bhawesh.swe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 859

bhawesh.swe

Reaction score
I am using tata play with super lnb 2.0 .
one box is binge and other one is hd.
while watching tv with hd box after some time signal become unstable from last 15 days. result of that black screen. and same time on binge box its working fine . customer care unable to support here. kindly suggest some solution. thanks in advance

Last edited:
Problem started since today morning 7 am in our area also. Weather is clear but signal losing so much.

I’m from Srilanka. Undoubtedly Tata Play is a best DTH provider. If they expand and strengthen their signal levels like other DTH providers, It may gain more customers base. Generally in Srilanka ( apart from Northern Territory) TP works fine from morning to evening 7pm. There after there will be a significant signal loss till the morning.

Get percentage of signal check for all transponder by DTH technician in morning time for box you are getting low signals

Yes now my tv not receiving signals on channels of suntvhd, vijaytv hd and zee tamilhd

@Vadirocks @SarFa Bro, please help me. I got a pvr hd box and recent days got an issue with few tamil hd channels and arrange a technician visit by tataplay.

Now the technician came and told my inverto satcr got week signal so he changed to universal and say it works fine. But how it will work? Please suggest for me

@Vadirocks @SarFa Bro, please help me. I got a pvr hd box and recent days got an issue with few tamil hd channels and arrange a technician visit by tataplay.

Now the technician came and told my inverto satcr got week signal so he changed to universal and say it works fine. But how it will work? Please suggest for me
Universal LNB may not work with 3 tuner PVR box.

What is the actual reason given for the replacement, being weak is not a correct work unless the LNB was damaged or faulty.

Universal LNB may not work with 3 tuner PVR box.

What is the actual reason given for the replacement, being weak is not a correct work unless the LNB was damaged or faulty.
Actually not damaged or faulty. Gsat24 got good signals and only some of the gsat30 transponders got week signals.

I ask to tune the dish but he said lnb is faulty so he replaced the universal and arguing it will work. Headache with those louse technicians🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom