Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 14,634
No updates bro after removing Star Sports Premium HD at 6 th mid night they add 1 HD Channel i am gussing Sho)wcase 3D Or Pepsi indies HD

any new updates regarding conversion of tp and testing of channels will it happen :':)':)':):):)(

SSPS HD will be removed tonight, we can expect something tonight or tomorrow.

No One Can Tell Anything About Tata Sky After Converting a Tp Into DVB-S2 The Always Add Channels In Bunch :win :eek:hya

I think tonight may happen some thing new or may convert TP to DVBS2..
I am going out of station and will be here tomorrow.. so will miss to post if any left to me..Any way Here 2 great updaters GS and Shubham r always to post them.
I will be in Tapatalk only... till tomorrow.

after tonight there may be some good news for tata sky users hope that they will convert the tp to DVBS2 and start testing of sd and hd channels at the same time so keeping fingers crossed:sp:sp:sp

Guys,
Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I think tonight may happen some thing new or may convert TP to DVBS2..
And
Rushil.D said:
After Converting a Tp Into DVB-S2 The Always Add Channels In Bunch
So, now we can hope that testing of some HD & SD channels will start soon.
As Star Sports Premium service HD channel has been removed now, we can expect addition of some new channels today.

7 th april is gone but still no signs of channel addition and also the tp is not converted yet what is tata sky doing:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock