Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 139
  • Views Views: Views 14,661
Md Anzar said:
7th april is the date for launching 4 HD Channels& may be i think ts will launch both HD & SD on 7th april Because of that they have not tested the chs today..so i request you guys to please wait for 2 more days & see what ts is going to do .if my infos & source is right than the channels list which i have given is going to tested by ts if not my infos are fake & i will leave this forum on 7th april

Well 1stly y u leave the forum ? many others always posts fake news and few copy from other forum fake news here , still they r here and enjoying .. u tried to share what u got from ur source ..
No need to test for many days.. recently tatasky not tested for even for 3-4 hours to add channels.. actually the expectations and eagarness makes person panic if its not fullfilled ..
also the date might postpone bcoz of technical issues or some thing else .. u might seen how MTV Indies added few days later expected/scheduled in ADTV..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Well 1stly y u leave the forum ? many others always posts fake news and few copy from other forum fake news here , still they r here and enjoying .. u tried to share what u got from ur source ..
No need to test for many days.. recently tatasky not tested for even for 3-4 hours to add channels.. actually the expectations and eagarness makes person panic if its not fullfilled ..
also the date might postpone bcoz of technical issues or some thing else .. u might seen how MTV Indies added few days later expected/scheduled in ADTV..

u r right kumar bro its not anzar bro fault he told what he got from his sources and anzar bro no need of u quitting this forum we still believe you its because of some technical issues maybe they have postponed that additions :no:no:no

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

Kumar BRO please update whether TS started Testing Channel or Not....

rajneesh said:
Kumar BRO please update whether TS started Testing Channel or Not....

Bro.. as soon as i get the info surely post in the forum...
Presently i am not getting any testing channels in scan.. may be testing in the backend which we cant get..

Srajal Ag said:
thanx for mssg bro..i trust u n ur source for now...but y dont u create a new thread regarding ch addition..

Ohh no ... every one is misleaded by him..
Link Removed

I think from now on its better to allow all infos posted by proven members only ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Ohh no ... every one is misleaded by him..
Link Removed

I think from now on its better to allow all infos posted by proven members only ..

I too get some doubt on his source but wait for today he's proved wrong once again.

well lets see whether the channels will come on 7 th april or not hardly two days are left so give him one chance to prove that he was right

Back
Top Bottom