Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 139
  • Views Views: Views 14,661
Any member who is following Tatasky updates from the day migration starts, can say that new channels coming, when channel shuffling started,
Earlier they test channels on same day when shuffling completed,
But not this time,
Now you can know what MD is trying to do, but failed to do becoz of Tatasky tech team.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Channel addition may happen
Gssran said:
Any member who is following Tatasky updates from the day migration starts, can say that new channels coming, when channel shuffling started,
Earlier they test channels on same day when shuffling completed,
But not this time,
Now you can know what MD is trying to do, but failed to do becoz of Tatasky tech team.
Gssran bro is right !!!
Definitely channels addition will take place, otherwise why suddenly they have done all these reshufflings. What is the purpose of moving all Mpeg2 channels to other TPs. Why they need only Mpeg4 channels in this TP. It means they have plan to convert it into Dvbs-2 8psk. And this all has been done only to create sufficient space to add HD channels in this TP. Some SD channels will also be added. And that too very soon. They did nothing whole March, but suddenly they became active in such activities, why ?
Simple, because they want to add some more channels in Tatasky.

I was talking about the channel names which he said.. else every one knows TS will add channels and for that purpose only they have reshuffled channels and will convert TP to DVBS2 surely .. but sadly MD misused the emotions of TS Users ..

I Have Doubt In MD Anzar bro From Starting When He Said That 11 SD channel Going To Be Added When I Call Nodal Officer And Ask Them About Addition of MTV Indies They Told Me That Channel Soon But Currently They Have no updates if Channel is going to be added on today then suerly nodal officer has some info about that but true is that noting

Rushil.D said:
I Have Doubt In MD Anzar bro From Starting When He Said That 11 SD channel Going To Be Added When I Call Nodal Officer And Ask Them About Addition of MTV Indies They Told Me That Channel Soon But Currently They Have no updates if Channel is going to be added on today then suerly nodal officer has some info about that but true is that noting

:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:(:(:(

since today morning md anzar bro is not seen on this forum after banning him he has not commented on any single forum :(:(:(

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
since today morning md anzar bro is not seen on this forum after banning him he has not commented on any single forum :(:(:(

Haha very good comments bro...
Do u know Whats meant by banning ? He will not be allowed to browse DDF untill the ban period is over.. so then how can he post ? its not warning but Banning.. a warned memmer can post but banned member cant browse if he logged ..

Tata sky have to move forward, so they are bound to add more feeds and now only time is in question...I also do not think that they have got GSAT 10 otherwise they would have shouted loud by now :sp

Back
Top Bottom