Article Fifty shades of differentiation: The evolution of Hindi movie channels

Nice Article, yes we miss pure bollywood channel especially i miss the movies before 90s as most of the old movies had a message to the audience.
Zee Classic was started initially with old classic movies later we all know what happened, though the new version of Zclassic i did not had a chance to see it.

Zee Classic was started initially with old classic movies later we all know what happened, though the new version of Zclassic i did not had a chance to see it.
You can always see the What's On India app to check the EPG of a channel. I don't know whether the name of this app is allowed on this forum, but I hope it is since it's not a pirated app.

Well written article bro

Hope Sony realized the need of Bollywood movie lovers and launch HD version of Max2, they have enough library for that nearly 1200+ Bollywood titles means they can air fresh content at least for 3-4 months without repeating the same.

SGS HD recently aired Bhavesh Joshi which was premiered on Star gold

Well written article bro

Hope Sony realized the need of Bollywood movie lovers and launch HD version of Max2, they have enough library for that nearly 1200+ Bollywood titles means they can air fresh content at least for 3-4 months without repeating the same.

SGS HD recently aired Bhavesh Joshi which was premiered on Star gold
Bhavesh Joshu didn't recently premiere. It's on air since last year. And I think Max 2 should rebrand to Sony Bollywood along with the launch of Sony Bollywood HD.

Great article Jolly bro.

I would like to add a few suggestions for hindi movies channels. I was thinking of starting a new thread but this thread seems suitable.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Implement regular timings for movies:
Currently all Hindi movie channels start movies at weird times like 5:25, 7:42 etc....Almost all south indian movie channels like Asianet movies, Zee thirai, surya movies have regualar timings every day like 7:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm...

My suggestion is to go like this: Start at 8:00 pm (prime time movie) and then every three hours. So it would go like this:
8:00 pm, 11:00 pm, 2:00 am, 5:00 am, 8:00 am, 11:00am, 2:00pm, 5:00 pm and repeat the cycle.

If a movie is less than 3 hours, they can put songs or entertainment news as filler. On filler, they can show "Next movie, time and name" on the top left side.

2. Age of movies on channels
Age of movies on premium movie channel of a network should be less than 5 years. Currently I am seeing Star Gold showing movies from 90s. Movies older than 5 years should be put on lower channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock