Discussion Finally ordered Airtel digital TV after 10 years of Dishtv

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 5,651
Congrats! That's a smart move I would say! I guarantee that you will not regret your decision especially if HD is more important to you than SD.

I have used dishtv SD for 8 years and said goodbye to it in 2017 when I upgraded my tv to 49" full HD. At that time, everyone recommended Tata Sky to me due to maximum HD channels and better HD quality and service. I moved to TS in early 2017 and was quite impressed by HD PQ. By 2017 end, I started noticing massive degradation in HD quality. Prices though kept on increasing and quality of service was just not there to justify exorbitant prices. I had to shell out 550+ Rs on SD channels which I will never watch and additional 175 Rs fee to just watch corresponding HD channels!

Fast forward to May 2018. Tweeted to Tata Sky about poor PQ and airtel executive replied instead offering irresistible deal on airtel HD connection. Thanks to dreamDTH, I was already aware of pros and cons of airtel and decided to go ahead with it. Since then, airtel has not disappointed me. Infact HD quality, especially audio quality has far exceeded my expectations. Dolby Digital experience on airtel is a treat to the ear! Service and on-call support is good. Website and app are the only areas I feel need improvement in airtel. But it's certainly not a thing to complain about, for a price airtel asks! My monthly bill is just 275 and I can still watch all HD channels (though couple of important ones are still not available on airtel). I feel I was stupid when I was subscribed to Tata Sky!

Welcome to ADTV family.. Congrats for new connection.

Write your reply...very good decision Bro. Iam also a 10 year customer of dish tv now iam very disappointed that.. Dish tv now provide worst service not give same value to all consumers diferentiate customers in different levels not give ST2 in all South customers now u choose very good desition well done

Congrats @Joyanaranha bro for your new Airtel Connection.With due respect to your reasons leaving Dishtv I will concur with you regarding customer care not upto the mark and not adding new channels is the primary reason where customers are dissatisfied with Dishtv including me.ST2 and software updates are due to their new strategy and with time this will improve.Also I had never had any signal issues/picture clarity issues in Dishtv.

Yes bro... correct
Congrats! That's a smart move I would say! I guarantee that you will not regret your decision especially if HD is more important to you than SD.

I have used dishtv SD for 8 years and said goodbye to it in 2017 when I upgraded my tv to 49" full HD. At that time, everyone recommended Tata Sky to me due to maximum HD channels and better HD quality and service. I moved to TS in early 2017 and was quite impressed by HD PQ. By 2017 end, I started noticing massive degradation in HD quality. Prices though kept on increasing and quality of service was just not there to justify exorbitant prices. I had to shell out 550+ Rs on SD channels which I will never watch and additional 175 Rs fee to just watch corresponding HD channels!

Fast forward to May 2018. Tweeted to Tata Sky about poor PQ and airtel executive replied instead offering irresistible deal on airtel HD connection. Thanks to dreamDTH, I was already aware of pros and cons of airtel and decided to go ahead with it. Since then, airtel has not disappointed me. Infact HD quality, especially audio quality has far exceeded my expectations. Dolby Digital experience on airtel is a treat to the ear! Service and on-call support is good. Website and app are the only areas I feel need improvement in airtel. But it's certainly not a thing to complain about, for a price airtel asks! My monthly bill is just 275 and I can still watch all HD channels (though couple of important ones are still not available on airtel). I feel I was stupid when I was subscribed to Tata Sky!

Back
Top Bottom