Discussion Finally ordered Airtel digital TV after 10 years of Dishtv

Congrats @Joyanaranha bro for your new Airtel Connection.With due respect to your reasons leaving Dishtv I will concur with you regarding customer care not upto the mark and not adding new channels is the primary reason where customers are dissatisfied with Dishtv including me.ST2 and software updates are due to their new strategy and with time this will improve.Also I had never had any signal issues/picture clarity issues in Dishtv.
I live in Mangalore where most of the people facing signal issue for HD channels..

Good decision bro.
With latest update I am quite happy with dishtv but still picture quality is not upto mark and they are not adding any new channels e.g UTV HD...
If this behaviour continues I will switch to Airtel too after March when my pack expires

Congrats bro and welcome to Airtel family :tup:

Dish-Videocon is a sinking ship. It does not add any new channels, especially HD. Rather it has removed HBO HD and Sony BBC Earth HD. You have taken the best decision. Airtel is the perfect choice for those who need the variety of channels offered by Tata Sky (except Sony channels) but at a much lower cost.

gud choice i m sales and service distributor .... anyone need any help contact me ...

Finally digital TV installed... hurray!!

One help: In set top box WiFi symbol is there.... whether this box supports wifi connection??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock