DDF Exclusive Flowers TV becoming pay channel from October 1 2019

Raju lal

Contributor
Reaction score
With effect from October 1rst Flowers TV going to be a pay channel priced Rs.10. Advertising started through Newspapers.

2019 October 1 can be seen in the image and the notice is about converting channel to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking News - Flowers TV will be a paid channel from April 1st 2018

The channel was supposed to be converted into pay from April 1st 2018....😶....But in my view, It was cancelled.
Yes, there was an attempt last year. But it delayed due to miscellaneous reasons, mainly the Trai's rule is arriving. Now things became stable and the channel maintains their performance. So they are reconsidering it. Notice is already published in a leading newspaper. I am unable to post the snap right now so that didn't go for a new thread.
Their website's distribution section shows error now.

Last edited:
₹10 will be high price.
For them to create a bouquet, they should convert 24 also as pay channel.
Even for that bouquet, ₹10 will be high price
Converting Flowers TV to a pay channel is ok. Flowers channel keeps better standards in programs than Asianet and Surya. Very better than some literal pay channels in other languages-Raj TV etc. But the matter is its price,its high. Even major network channel are priced high, but when it comes bouquets the burden is reduced. Here for a single channel we have to pay 11.8.
24 cannot be an FTA now as they aren't reached in a stable position.

Cool. So one more channel getting kicked off from my list. Sreekandan Nair, the icon of Flowers was talking about ethics and audience's freedom during the initial days.
If Flowers TV's conversion works, next will be Mazhavil Manorama at Rs.15😟

If Flowers TV's conversion works, next will be Mazhavil Manorama at Rs.15😟

OTT is going to play a major role. I was wondered when my friend's mother was watching serials in Hotstar, and they skipped Asianet from subscription pack, that too in our village with Jio 4G.

For flowers, in person, I always see Comedy Ulsavam and Uppum Mulakum almost all the time when I tune in. So paying Rs 11 don't make sense to view repeated programs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock