DDF Exclusive Flowers TV becoming pay channel from October 1 2019

OTT is going to play a major role. I was wondered when my friend's mother was watching serials in Hotstar, and they skipped Asianet from subscription pack, that too in our village with Jio 4G.

For flowers, in person, I always see Comedy Ulsavam and Uppum Mulakum almost all the time when I tune in. So paying Rs 11 don't make sense to view repeated programs.
@Raju lal bro, In my view price should be Rs 4 or Rs 3.

I'm sure that they are gonna lose viewers.
Remember that Flowers uploads a few episodes (very few, but at least something) in HD on YouTube. It even has the HD logo. So viewers might want to watch the shows online in HD rather than on TV in SD.

That said, I hope Flowers launches an HD feed soon. Like Dangal this is a powerful example of a small channel from a tiny network (not the established Manorama network) which has made it big in the ratings game. But pricing it at ₹10 is no way to do it. Especially when Zee Keralam SD costs less than ₹1.

That movies are not much hit as well....

Btw, How is Zee Keralam performing? In my view, Zee Keralam will be biggest gainer if Flowers becomes pay channel.
Good news for you. Zee Keralam and Flowers are the tortoises and Surya (the biggest hare) is on its way out. Mazhavil is next. But Asianet is unstoppable.
Zee keralam going super.they want to fill 10-11pm time slot .Now they are in 6th position
Hoping that they soon become in top5
Finally Zee Keralam is delivering on its investments. Let's hope its first-ever Onam programming schedule comes with a blockbuster line-up and movie premiere.

Meanwhile Colors Tamil is in unknown territory, and Sony Marathi continues to struggle.

Last edited:
The channel not looks like a pay channel the price is very every day showing reapeated programs continusily no weekend shows and no blockbuster films and not buy any new film

Flowers tv malayalam fta gec channel moving to pay channel as on 31st October rs10+gst.. This is the tranform of new trai rule to customers
This is because none of the Operators are interested in fta channels. Now if they become pay channel, they can give discounts and incentives to force the channel onto customers.

Flowers tv malayalam fta gec channel moving to pay channel as on 31st October rs10+gst.. This is the tranform of new trai rule to customers

Any picture on the same? Can't find the RIO on their website

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock