Forum software upgraded to v2.0! Welcome back.

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 7,953
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this,Hard to use PC version on

Opera mini is no longer supported by many websites including us. You have to browse using Chrome or any similar webkit based browser which renders page properly.

Desktop version works well on Chrome mobile
Time to ditch Opera Dinesh bro :wink:

Last edited:
...so it's means mobile version available from DDF Side...

But bro once I saw there was on one thread 2 replied but 0 views. How it was? I didn't told at same time.
Actually views are cached in our server and updated manually which means multiple thread views get updated at once. Hence you don't see actual value for sometime.

Check this,Hard to use PC version on Mobile
If you go through this thread, i already have said opera mini is not compatible with modern website design. So you need to use Chrome or any other better web browser.:)

...so it's means mobile version available from DDF Side...
Yes bro, ofcourse its available.

Most of our visitors use mobile and we can not imagine a better DDF without mobile users, we think & care all of them.:giggle:

Gixp1TR.jpg

2ubigDs.png

Last edited:
Sometime the Logo is Big and sometime it's small
G0nHo0X.png

@Bapun Raz Bro, is it possible to add gesture support for menu (mobile version). Swiping from left to right open menu and
swiping from right to left closes menu

Last edited:
Sometime the Logo is Big and sometime it's small
We have retina display support logo now bro, thanks to @Ritesh bro for designing it. It will change according to screen size.

@Bapun Raz Bro, is it possible to add gesture support for menu (mobile version). Swiping from left to right open menu and
swiping from right to left closes menu
That might get implemented in future XF version via updates as some suggestion made regarding it and they only need to implement it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock