Forum software upgraded to v2.0! Welcome back.

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 7,949
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bapun Raz Bro,
I would like to congratulate and thank you for making DDF so awesome with Xenforo 2.
Can't explain in words how amazing the experience is to surf ddf on mobile or laptop.
Truly world class design and features. Although there are few bugs, which i am sure will be sorted soon. All the best bro.

Btwn count Decreased to 50 ??
Yes, to increase overall performance on slow networks.
@Bapun Raz Bro, Earlier there were category heads with Sticky Threads and General Threads, now all threads are under one roof. If u can pls divide into 2 category like how it was previously
You can still distinguish between normal and sticky threads as Pinned icon will be shown for sticky threads like this:

wz7l6qD.png

Not able to see 50 or 75 feeds in one shot
75 has been dropped. 50 has been kept.

50 is working along with other options. If that is what you are asking for.

You can still distinguish between normal and sticky threads as Pinned icon will be shown for sticky threads like this:

Yes but will the 'line between them' come back just like we had in the earlier version ? :blush::surprised:

75 has been dropped. 50 has been kept.

50 is working along with other options. If that is what you are asking for.
if i select 50 feed i am just able to see 10 feeds.. selected 50 but doesnt fetch

if i select 50 feed i am just able to see 10 feeds.. selected 50 but doesnt fetch
Can you tell me which browser you are using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock