Seeking Help Friendly advise to switch from DISHTV TO AIRTEL DIGITAL

kashif963

Reaction score
Hi Friends i need your advise on switching to AIRTEL TV. I am living in middle east and currently using Dishtv.
The reason i want to migrate to Airtel TV is that many channels in Dishtv shows no signal here in middle east and the reason is that these channels are from TP's which are on GSAT-15 which is DD fresh dish sat and it has coverage only in India. Due to this we in middle east are not able to view almost all free channels and all DD channels. While other channels of Dishtv are from SES-8 Sat and they have good reception here.

I checked with the local dish provider here and came to know that in Airtel TV i will get all these missing channels since all the channels of Airtel TV are from SES-7 which is having coverage in middle east.

So the above facts looks attractive to me to switch to Airtel TV. But i dont have much knowledge of Airtel TV.

Kindly advise me if i should take this step and also let me know the services of Airtel.

Thanks.

yes bro would suggest go for it..... as it is dishtv is in dumps...no new channel addition plus telecasting for dual satellites...airtel is best option for middle east viewers
Yes due to dual sat telecasting we are facing this issue in Middle east. Bro can you share any link to check the latest channels list for Airtel after recent addition of HD channels

Hi Friends i need your advise on switching to AIRTEL TV. I am living in middle east and currently using Dishtv.
The reason i want to migrate to Airtel TV is that many channels in Dishtv shows no signal here in middle east and the reason is that these channels are from TP's which are on GSAT-15 which is DD fresh dish sat and it has coverage only in India. Due to this we in middle east are not able to view almost all free channels and all DD channels. While other channels of Dishtv are from SES-8 Sat and they have good reception here.

I checked with the local dish provider here and came to know that in Airtel TV i will get all these missing channels since all the channels of Airtel TV are from SES-7 which is having coverage in middle east.

So the above facts looks attractive to me to switch to Airtel TV. But i dont have much knowledge of Airtel TV.

Kindly advise me if i should take this step and also let me know the services of Airtel.

Thanks.
Don't think twice. go fot it. I'm telling you from my personal experience. Most of my friends have already switched to Airtel.

@kashif963 bro, Are you getting signals from both ses7 and ses9 satellites in your location .? If yes then go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock