Friends Please Stop Blaming Videocon D2H HD Hardware

Reaction score
Friends What every may be......

Please dont Blame any DTH

Some DTH STB's have Excellent Hardware but No channels......

Some DTH STB's Have Excellent Hardware but some have Channels.....

Some DTH STB's Have Minimum Quality of Hardware but have Maximum Channels....

So Every DTH Have Its Own PROS & CONS....

Friends Sorry to say this

" Please Please Dont blame Any DTH "

1zxqkq8.jpg

Some people use money for better Hardware & some for More Channels.....

All person have there own point of view, like me I don't want 300 or 400 channels, I am using all dth's, ( not Sun Direct ) but I watch Tatasky mostly, which most members don't like becoz of less channels but it's bast for me, so everyone have their own choice, no one can change that.

Thread moved to suggestions section... so that all can discuss and give views on it

any dth quantity dose not required instead of quality.i am paying only for quality.anyone wont quality why they come to digital world better they stay on cables network.
so dont compare dth with quantity.distinct howmuch worth watchable channels they give.

I have experienced 3 companies STBs.
Dishtv SD
Videocon SD and HD
Airtel SD And HD
But in case of better Hardware, i found Airtel STBs are the best slim smart, good looking and quality wise.

@OP WE are here, discuss about pros and cons of DTH system mostly available in India.
We are the subscriber of these DTH & have right to say & sometime blame DTH system about quality & quantity.
I think its not a good idea to keep mum about the problems we face from DTH system
:c

yes mystic bro. very well said. we have to disuss here about the DTH complaints.

Well i can remember i was one of them who blamed d2h HD hardware [STB mainly] after seeing the review. But i have to agree that their hardware is not the best but still the picture quality is perfect and no DTH can do such rapid addition of channels like d2h, they have to highest number of HD channels and going to provide Dolby Digital sound too in mid december. :tup

if they officially add the dds 5.1 the product must cabable of provide the 5.1,that means d2h going to launch new stb with dds future.
what about the current customers?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock