From 01-Jan-2015, South Mega SD pack price increases

all people should throw dth and switch to cable than suffering from money sucking monsters

supermachi said:
all people should throw dth and switch to cable than suffering from money sucking monsters

When cable tv price increases?:huh
per year or per 2 year & How many price hike?:huh

Mani180 said:
U already posted bro...:huh

I am posting only now. Whether someone else also posted this news (not about ROI packs)?

Check this thread Sadiq bro:--

Adtv Again Increased Eco, Mega & Ultra
Plans Price..!!

Mani180 said:
Check this thread Sadiq bro:--

Adtv Again Increased Eco, Mega & Ultra
Plans Price..!!

I checked there. But there is no information posted about South pack price increase (except South Eco Sports).

The first post from you was last updated on 1-11-2014 5:46 PM. Further there is no other instances of the word "South" in any of the posts in that thread.

I also searched for the word "420" which is the new price in all the posts of that thread and not found anything bro.

That thread is talking only bout ROI mega pack that too as on 01-11-2014 which was increased to Rs.390 whereas South Mega was Rs.400 by that time. Now the South Mega pack price is increased to Rs.420.

I am expecting them to add Sun Life with this price increase. There may be an increase in all South packs if that is the reason

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock