South Mega pack Revised from 20-May-2015

jay vithlani said:
if any dth dont add channel some people says that why they dont add channel, or that kind of all words. and also awaited channel addition. but after channel add and some price hike some people also says that who told that channel addition. :s:s:s:s:s

example:- i use scooter last few years that time petrol price something 28 per litter. and this time i use same scooter petrol price 70 per litter.

if u know what i mean. :s:s :sp:sp:sp :lol
so u r welcoming in hiking of dth and petrol

jay kumar said:
so u r welcoming in hiking of dth and petrol

first to say u that u dont understand my words about exmple.

u have any other ways or idea to break or stop hiking of dth and petrol. ????
:s:s:s

jay vithlani said:
first to say u that u dont understand my words about exmple.

u have any other ways or idea to break or stop hiking of dth and petrol. ????
:s:s:s

s trai should implement strict measures

jay vithlani said:
u r educated bro plz raise complion to trai :)

thank u bro.and i consider when my aim become true to become prime minister

jay kumar said:
thank u bro.and i consider when my aim become true to become prime minister

before that petrol price also 28 rs per liter. :s:s:s i also prey your dream comes true. :sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

jay vithlani said:
before that petrol price also 28 rs per liter. :s:s:s i also prey your dream comes true. :sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

thank u bro i will definitely become before 2050.and also one suggestion regarding petrol..in india itself we r extracting upto 20%petrol.cost of operations for this petrol is cheap when compared to importing...so what iam Saying means the government should maintain dual price system.Those petrol which is extracting in india should be given at lesser cost to poor and also to public transport

jay kumar said:
thank u bro i will definitely become before 2050.and also one suggestion regarding petrol..in india itself we r extracting upto 20%petrol.cost of operations for this petrol is cheap when compared to importing...so what iam Saying means the government should maintain dual price system.Those petrol which is extracting in india should be given at lesser cost to poor and also to public transport

in one word plz try to understand my post no-6 and post no-20 bro. :k :)

bro videocon d2h diamond pack was 265/pm two years ago..nw 385/pm...
thats hw it goes !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock