South Mega pack Revised from 20-May-2015

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
it's a shame that airtel never matched d2h in affordability & max number of channels provided. ..
:no:no:no
what about normal pack + Hd addon bro ??:huh:huh:huh

in airtel and dishtv u may choice to take extra hd addon. no one any access fee :sp:sp:sp

and second one is affordability bro u also compare their package.

i m not take side any dth but try to understand bro dont say them shame or this kind of word :)

jay vithlani said:

in airtel and dishtv u may choice to take extra hd addon. no one any access fee :sp:sp:sp

i m not take side any dth but try to understand bro dont say them shame or this kind of word :)

I agree with you bro........

jay vithlani said:

bro, they keep increasing the price again & again. ..u should go bizarre rather than encourage them. ..in general perspective airtel is not affordable for me at any level...

still the world of dth is dark..Trai has to implement some strict measures..That every dth has to say a valid reason before hiking prices

20 rs. hike :dodgy

This is wht hppns, when we demand more and more chnls :s

Nice info @sadiq bro :tup

jay kumar said:

if any dth dont add channel some people says that why they dont add channel, or that kind of all words. and also awaited channel addition. but after channel add and some price hike some people also says that who told that channel addition. :s:s:s:s:s

example:- i use scooter last few years that time petrol price something 28 per litter. and this time i use same scooter petrol price 70 per litter.

if u know what i mean. :s:s :sp:sp:sp :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock