Breaking FTA Complimentary/ FTA Basic options removed from pack Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
@skystorm bro, FTA Complimentary Pack is not removed from Tata Sky, update the title of this thread.

Good to see it's fixed.

That's why I was confident that it's there and not removed as some members said. Hence didnt jump the gun.
He he. Leave it @Anish Pai bro. Knew these would come..
On a lighter note:
Some people are there sitting idle and ready to jump in if any TS issue comes. Verdicts will come from them before any official confirmation and some unnecessary comparison with other brands. Earlier used to get angry on those guys but now as some time has passed , I find it highly amusing and funny. As they stand with my expectations everytime, that I will be able to get some comments to read again and get amused. Thank you guys. Keep continuing it..

On a serious note:
TS is not ar all like other counterparts present in the market. They inform their end users or stakeholders weeks before any definitive action they take.

Last edited:
FTA Complimentary Pack is not removed from Tata Sky, update the title of this thread.

If the pack is not removed, then there's no need to update the title as this thread itself becomes redundant. Checked myself and found that the pack is available. Closing the thread.

@skystorm pm a team member to reopen the thread if issue persists.

@mmadhankumar Anna thread still not yet closed 😝😂😛

I understand the age factor though 😂😂😝🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Probably because of the slow jio😈 and btw, stop bringing this age factor thing in all threads. Don't act like you are a 10yr old and i am 60yr old. You are just 6yr younger than me. You aren't youthful enough to comment about my age. You are uncle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock