fw new hd connection

anubhav said:
What did you pay for the box and the monthly rent

i pay 1450+500 for wire because there is no connection near my house..450 monthly rent

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro pic quality kaise hai HD box main mere oprater keh raha thaa hd quilty ache nahi hai new box ke

Dear Sir

Fastway will not be able to add these channels in near future as Government of India has auctioned frequencies above 800 MHZ. Additionally they are auctioning frequencies above 700 MHZ in near future.
Due to the above said change in policy by Government the channel carrying capacity has reduced multi-folds.
New channels can be added only in IPTV and that will take more than 6 months to come.
Regards

I call to fastway CEO peeush Sir and talking info by HD channels

Dear Sohi
We are in process of launching IPTV / OTT but will take few months.
Thanks and regards
Peeush

harpreet20 said:
Bro pic quality kaise hai HD box main mere oprater keh raha thaa hd quilty ache nahi hai new box ke

bro hd quality is awesome also sd channel quality is good via hdmi

good gift by electricity board from the installation of box after 1 hour light has gone and still no sign of it its 44c and all the backup has gone.. somebody broken the electricity poles..i still not discover the features of box

sandeep j said:
good gift by electricity board from the installation of box after 1 hour light has gone and still no sign of it its 44c and all the backup has gone.. somebody broken the electricity poles..i still not discover the features of box
electricity big problem now these day 10-12 hours light cut. :gn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock