FX HD,CI HD,NICK HD+, Z cafe hd is back with SWP HD

• Thread starter kittu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 16,604
dritesh007 said:
There is total 3 type of hdplus Top up with Rs 225- same rate hence if your pack is 1) all 33 HD pack then you'll be getting all Chanel, if you on
2) 33 HD top up which is still only old 28 Chanel
And last 3) max 32 HD top up migration which is all HD channel except zee cafe HD
There for all subscriber with different different top up service getting different service aka Chanel
Means it's clearly indicated that there is measure system bug in Airtel selfcare portal
And one more thing who subscribed direct HD pack with base pack means value prime 33 HD pack means 480 Rs pack maybe they are getting all 33 HD channel without any problems but I m not sure...

Yes even I got this problem understood now.
The Pack which has 32HD has everything except zee Cafe since it was in preview mode it was not added.

dritesh007 said:
There is total 3 type of hdplus Top up with Rs 225- same rate hence if your pack is 1) all 33 HD pack then you'll be getting all Chanel, if you on
2) 33 HD top up which is still only old 28 Chanel
And last 3) max 32 HD top up migration which is all HD channel except zee cafe HD
There for all subscriber with different different top up service getting different service aka Chanel
Means it's clearly indicated that there is measure system bug in Airtel selfcare portal
And one more thing who subscribed direct HD pack with base pack means value prime 33 HD pack means 480 Rs pack maybe they are getting all 33 HD channel without any problems but I m not sure...

So, would you suggest removing old HD Plus from account and adding All 33 HD Top Up from MyAirtel App? Mine shows All 33 HD Oct 14.

Btw, I just received a call from Saif Ali Delhi Nodal Office. He says that though price is updated old HD Plus subscribers will be getting 28 HD Only. So, I asked him that if that's the case then why it shows All 33 HD under my package. Then he said that maybe ADTV is yet to activate those 5 extra channels for the old Top Up users. He further added that he would look into this matter asap.

Pata nahin kya chal raha hai!!!

Drake said:
So, would you suggest removing old HD Plus from account and adding All 33 HD Top Up from MyAirtel App? Mine shows All 33 HD Oct 14.

Btw, I just received a call from Saif Ali Delhi Nodal Office. He says that though price is updated old HD Plus subscribers will be getting 28 HD Only. So, I asked him that if that's the case then why it shows All 33 HD under my package. Then he said that maybe ADTV is yet to activate those 5 extra channels for the old Top Up users. He further added that he would look into this matter asap.

Pata nahin kya chal raha hai!!!

Now, only we all can do is have patience. Nothing is going to work unless ADTV works out the bug. Don't know why did they updated our plan in App. Would have been better if they had first activated the new channels, and then updated in app.

I am getting 34 HD including Asianet HD, but after 2 days of interactions with cc by phone and email. I am in magnum 33 HD pack. So friends don't lose hope. They are doing in phase manner

rtz2042 said:
Now, only we all can do is have patience. Nothing is going to work unless ADTV works out the bug. Don't know why did they updated our plan in App. Would have been better if they had first activated the new channels, and then updated in app.

Absolutely.

ADTV simply increased HD Plus Top Up users DBR without giving any benefits.

Yeah it took two days of continuously calling CC and yesterday I got all the 5 channels...but iam not getting Asianet HD now...Totally I made 9 calls and eventually got the channels

nithinricks85 said:
Yeah it took two days of continuously calling CC and yesterday I got all the 5 channels...but iam not getting Asianet HD now...Totally I made 9 calls and eventually got the channels

Now, this is too much bro.. Let them decide when to add the channels to HD Plus pack. No time to call them 9 times. And if this how Airtel is going to function, then very soon many subscribers to look for other options.

Bhai airtel cc bolte h...33 hd me nick hd+, Z cafe hd include nai h....plzz anyone confirm..

Nilu334 said:
Bhai airtel cc bolte h...33 hd me nick hd+, Z cafe hd include nai h....plzz anyone confirm..

Bhai, Airtel CC bohat bade wale hai.. Ignore them. Just wait & watch.
5 channels include SWP HD & Z Cafe HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock