Article FYI TV18 and FYI TV18 HD to shutdown on 8th July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is a big audience for food shows. I too miss all the gr8 travel shows, previously atleast HD feed aired it... Also nat geo, discovery should hv continued asian HD feed. About History TV18 leaving out episodes, been like this since beginning.. Even shared feedback but corrective measures not taken
There are good food shows, lie Rick Stein's India, Peter Kuruvita's Sri Lanka etc. Those shows are a blend of travel, heritage and food.
But, I don't like watching cake making in a room the whole day.

What happens to local programming like "Small Budget Big Makeover" etc.?

I will badly miss, hope others also
Tiny houses world
Waterfront houses hunting
Cakes related program
Sheffield real estate
You can't turn that into a house
Skin wars
Man vs child
Homegrown makeover
Nadiya family favorites
Bikini and board walks
Parveens Indian kitchen
Extreme chocolate makers
Get out
Recipes that made me
All were excellent shows

Very very bad decesion by tv18 to shutdown
Price was very less
:mad: :angry2: 😔
U missed one program Small budjet big makeover my favourite 😪😪😪

Just In: Revision Incoming shortly, negligible however since FYI TV18 and FYI TV18 HD ALC is below Rs 1

"If a DPO has subscribed to any bouquet(s) (under its current / prevailing interconnection agreement with TV18, through IndiaCast) which comprises of AETN Channel(s) (i.e., ‘FYI TV18’ and/or ‘FYI TV18 HD’) but does not comprise of Viacom18 Channel (i.e., ‘Rishtey Cineplex’), then effective 8 July 2020, the MRP of such bouquet(s) shall be reduced by such percentage as shall be equivalent to the percentage of a-la-carte MRP of the removed AETN Channel(s) to the sum total of the a-la-carte MRP of all channels originally forming part of such bouquet(s)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock