GEM-TV Back on Yasat-1 @ 52.5*East

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
GEM-TV Back on Yasat-1 @ 52.5*East just now

Friends as GEM Network is also very popular on yasat.1 at 52.5*east so the GEM-TV is back and at the spot it is showing Classic English movie of COWBOY type so Enjoy..:tup

HERE ARE SOME SS OF GEM_TV :-

Gem_zpsbd974d2a.jpg

Gem1_zps7a9cd333.jpg

Gem2_zpsa5a73f50.jpg

Gem4_zps10c4fd93.jpg

Gem3_zpsfb8beeb0.jpg

At the spot the above Movie is Running so Enjoy....:eek:hya :tup

What are the chances I get Yahsat on a 78 cm dish, jatt bro ? Officially, the beam doesnt reach delhi.

Did u have a go @ apstar 7 ??

dishkiller said:
good update jenius these channels are available after long time
Yes as all GEM TV was gone the users were sad ,Now it is good news for yasat1 lovers that the GEM_TV come back

shawl_who said:
What are the chances I get Yahsat on a 78 cm dish, jatt bro ? Officially, the beam doesnt reach delhi.

I think you can get yasat1 at Delhi,But with some good cost like 6ft to 8ft good offset ku dish which is approx. Rs.10,000 to 20,000

Secondly I didn't get time dear for Apstar-7 so sorry bro. ;)

jenius-jatt said:
shawl_who said:

I think you can get yasat1 at Delhi,But with some good cost like 6ft to 8ft good offset ku dish which is approx. Rs.10,000 to 20,000

Secondly I didn't get time dear for Apstar-7 so sorry bro. ;)

Ok :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock