General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,477
  • Views: Views 1,806,297
048.jpg

FRIENDS :hello

Good evening bros..
Abhi bro, hope you are feeling well now. I wish you a speedy recovery.

ShivRaJ said:
Why you are saying from your post This will help you to stay long with us

Same reply me to its mean your are think you are different and we are different :no or ddf team will be ban us shortly

Cool .. Im indicating DDF members only .. Im not thinking ur different and im different if i think like that i may be the fool .. Then ur not need my directing post means then hereafter i'll report the posts and threads which all are i think not needed in DDF then DDF Team will do the rest :) .. And one more thing who all are break the forum rules here will be ban here and itz suitable all ddf members me , you , SagR etc..

@SagR bro -- your giving like to my post , shivRaj bro post truely what is ur opinion :huh .. Likes button not for spamming .. Itz for delivering our opinion .. How you my opinion , shivraj opinion is different and ur giving likes to both posts what you coming say :huh ..

abhi123 said:
Bro Feeling Minor Headache:shy and On Totally Bed Rest Now:( But Still now feeling better than yesterday.

Happy to hear that ur in speedy recovering .. Take rest #getwellsoon ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock