General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,470
  • Views: Views 1,804,648
SarfaRaZ said:
Congratulations @Gobi bro :tup Now you're the 2nd Top Poster Of DDF crossing @Biswa bhai :tup:clap:luv
Thanks Sarfa bro :luv ..Thanks to Admins , Team bros , all my bros for ur support and luv towards me :hs:tup:win:luv[emoji120] ..

Never thought I can achieve this milestone at the time of registration :) ..

At the same time I salute Biswajit bro for his work :c:clap:win:luv ..

this months Dth of the month contest will be a tighter one...and I think everyone will vote for their fav DTH.
Dishtv users will vote for Dish tv as Dish tv adding 9HD
TS users will vote for TS as they added SGS HD on launching date and many more which I dont know
ADTv users will vote for ADTV as they already added 10HD and 20 SD, giving Amazing SSS offers, added popular channels in 199 pack nad lots more
SD users will vote for SD as theyve also added exclusive south HD channels..
so the dth will win which has more active member

Yes it will be confusing situation for me Because I am using both dishtv and adtv and both are adding new channels and I am really happy for both:shy But I will surely vote for deserved one only:win

Abhishek123 said:
Yes it will be confusing situation for me Because I am using both dishtv and adtv and both are adding new channels and I am really happy for both:shy But I will surely vote for deserved one only:win
Do toss bro.. head for adtv and tail for dish tv [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock