General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,576
Irrespctive of the Verdict there are early signs of Sun Network waking up in the form of Sun Pictures Producing New Movies which they left long before

I don't know how ur connecting film producing with sdirect TPs

FYI bro its coz Jay madam absence & current TN govt presence

Btwn why I quoted that case verdict means govt denying giving NOC to sdirect by telling 2G case as a reason

Though not sure abt now after Jay madam absence coz they suddenly got TPs in this year still a mystery how they got after absence of Jay madam

By chance they may got new TPs too but just waiting for things to settle

.And also Regional HD Channels launched few months back might be considered another sign

FYI they just used existing licence

ie) shutdown old Channels & replaced with new Channels and govt has to give NOC for that else they will get nose cut in court

while Modi visiting Kalaignar might be a symbol of a verdict in favour of DMK??

Let's wait for 21 :)

Last edited:
@Gobinaath By quoting in all the other areas where they were down for years but suddenly now they are up eventhough yet they aren'the ruling party nor shows themselves as friendly with the Govt at the Centre,they are achieving a remarkable progress past one year.

Amma's passing away might be an important reason but that's not a sole reason some secret nexus developing between BJP & DMK thats the least I can sense as of now. Let's see how things unfold in the coming weeks into New Year.

Last edited:
@Gobinaath how it is relevant to this thread?

Nx8ZOE9.png

Also link redirects to a not found page.

ACT Fibernet Launches 1Gbps Broadband Plans in Bengaluru

Source Link corrected now bro pls check :)
Checked the updated link, it has nothing extra information and much ads on their site which makes difficult to read the main content.

Since i already screenshot as valid source from act official website there was no need of third party website article support. So deleted your post.

Thanks for understanding bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock