General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,451
  • Views: Views 1,789,277
Good evening everyone. Finally a part of DDF family. I was following this thread from 6-7 years but never registered due to laziness.
This forum is really the best. It gives all updates very quickly. I Know some of the members of this forum like Gobinaath sir, iphfi sir, Arsh sir, Bapun sir, Shawl sir, TJ DJ sir, airteldthuser sir, etc. I really thank the members of the forum from the bottom of my heart for their posts.
Thank you

Hi bro ,

U can call me as "bro" but no "sir" pls bro it making gap between us :blush::blush::)

Warm welcome to our family bro :welcome::welcome:💐💐

Egarly waiting to interact with u bro ;);):hs::tup:

Thanks for mentioning bro feel very happy that my updates helped urs will continue do that in future too bro with ur support ;);):kiss::tup:

Thanks to @Bapun Raz bro @Vikram Bro for making this forum ;);):hs::kiss:

Gud Nit bros ;);)

Last edited:
Good early morning everyone :)

But it's very cold here and the wind in bus is making it even colder, must be 6-7 degree :cry:

*" Whatever you need will just happen if you keep your energies exuberant and focused."*

*Good Morning *

*- Most of the time you are just thinking about life, not living life -*

Sorry for Non related Topic, Don't know where to post....:)
What is the order of dream staff?
i mean dream pro,legend,expert etc....(i can see different colors & different names but dont know the order of seniority)

Sorry for Non related Topic, Don't know where to post....:)
What is the order of dream staff?
i mean dream pro,legend,expert etc....(i can see different colors & different names but dont know the order of seniority)

Nothing seniority or juniority here on tags & tags are given as per their works in our forum though

Among The members the order is (minimum tag to maximum tag)

Dream shine

Dream pro

Dream Expert

Dream Legend

According to Team Members (minimum tag to maximum tag)

Dream mod

Dream smod

Dream administrator

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock